These terms and conditions apply to all your purchases from Technodesk.com.au. They contain very important information about your legal rights and obligations, including legal limitations and exclusions that apply to you. By placing an order for any product from Technodesk.com.au, you ("Customer / Consumer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and Technodesk.com.au agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between the Customer and Technodesk.com.au. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from Technodesk.com.au.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Refund, Return & Warranty Policy
What is our return policy?
We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
• Simply change your mind; or
• Purchased the wrong product; or
• Already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or
• Damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
• No proof of purchase is provided.
How do I request / notify a Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To request/submit your Refund, Return, Warranty Request & Consumer Guarantee Claim please call 1300 870 274. Please note if the product is deemed NO FAULT FOUND for any warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim, a service fee up to $50 with any additional shipping charges may be applied; and any inspection / rejection fees by the relevant authorised service centre may also be applied. If a product is found to have been supplied to you in full compliance with the Australian Consumer Law, we may require you pay to Technodesk.com.au all costs associated with returning the product to you.
How can I be eligible for Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim consumers must meet the following requirements:
• Report the details of the fault and take the goods back to Technodesk (or return them by post or courier);
• State what remedy you would like. Technodesk does not guarantee that the remedy you request will be granted;
• Provide proof of purchase when returning the goods;
• Stop using the faulty item;
• Ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession.
• Be sure that you did not cause the fault ie. fault was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering the manufacturer’s warranty void;
• The product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, we need to be able to prove that the product has failed; and
• Not have reduced in value by delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to Technodesk’s attention soon after they occur.
• Technodesk recommends that you carefully review the details of the manufacturer’s warranty (if such a warranty applies) and ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Technodesk accepts no responsibility for non-compliance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Rejection of a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim
Technodesk reserves the right to reject a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim if consumers:
• Change their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable (where the consumer has not made any specific intended use of the product known to Technodesk), or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
• Caused the fault by using the product in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform
• Damage the product by making alterations not performed by us.
• Damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control.
• Are unable to provide a proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice.
• Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the care instructions (if any are provided).
In some circumstances, we are happy to offer our consumers with a conditional courtesy return if consumers want to exchange products purchased incorrectly provided the:
• Customer notifies Technodesk within 7 days of receipt of delivery of the product;
• Products are not opened, used and are still in pristine condition;
• Customer accepts a minimum restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price;
• Technodesk may reject the return upon inspecting the condition of the products and will return the products to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Acceptance of such returns are at the discretion of Technodesk Australia.
You may also request a store credit instead of a refund which will be credited into your online account.
Returning goods to Technodesk Australia
Technodesk do not take responsibility for any goods damaged or lost in transit when the customer sends the product back to us for warranty or return. The manufacturer’s warranty may be void if the product is damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packed appropriately for shipping before sending it back to us. If you are unsure about how to pack a product appropriately for shipping, please contact us. The consumer is responsible for any and all charges associated with returning the goods to Technodesk except where the cost of transporting the goods is significant due to the size, height or type of problem with the goods. Some charges may be reimbursed by Technodesk to the consumer where the consumer is entitled at law to have those charges reimbursed to them.
To minimise processing delays customers are recommended to request a Return Authorisation (RA) number via the email and drop off your item/s with the approved RA number.
For Manufacturer direct warranty claims: customers are recommended to contact the manufacturer for expert technical support & warranty assistance, to lodge warranty claims and organize pickup or delivery. Please note, Technodesk do not provide pickup services on behalf of the manufacturer/3rd party service centres. Please read manufacturer’s warranty cards/manuals for additional information regarding support and warranty.
Special Orders, Clearance, Discontinued Items, Free products, Software and Consumable Products
Technodesk do not accept the return or exchange if consumers
• Simply changed their mind;
• No longer require due to changed personal circumstances;
• Found the product cheaper somewhere else;
• The goods are damaged due to misuse; or
• Already knew of a particular fault in a product or we advised you of a particular fault in a product prior to purchase.
A limited warranty may also apply for clearance, discontinued, or free product. Please read the product description or contact us for more details if you are unsure whether a product within the category above has limited warranty or not.
Before any manufacturer’s warranty claim, consumers are requested to make sure the product is:
• Not affected by being used incorrectly or in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform.
• Not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed.
• Not reduced in value by delay on the customer's part.
Technodesk is not a manufacturer or authorized service centre, therefore it is highly recommended that customers contact the manufacturer's technical support directly for any troubleshooting or technical support advice before you return the product to us for a warranty claim. Some of these manufacturers provided support services are free and may provide you expert technical advice. If the product is deemed faulty, in many cases, a tech support case number is assigned. This can expedite the warranty process when lodging a warranty claim with Technodesk or directly with the manufacturer.
Order Modify / Cancellation
No modification of orders (changing items) can occur after your order has been approved and is in the "Processing" status, unless the item is on a lengthy back order.
Dispatch times are subject to stock availability and may vary due to stock being sold out.
Delivery & Return Policy
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the Technodesk invoice and before you place your order online.
Please note that customers are responsible for all freight charges for re-deliveries, incorrect delivery details and these are added to the invoice total.
Items unavailable (no stock)
Orders are released for despatch when all products have been allocated to the order.
Any items that are unavailable due to a change in stock availability will be placed on back order. Technodesk will endeavour to fulfil your backorder as soon as possible and will notify you or update your item status with ETAs where possible. Should suppliers also not have the product in stock then you may request a modification, refund or store credit for the item/s and request a part shipment of your order.
Payment Ways & Terms
Orders: An order is not binding upon Technodesk.com.au until it is accepted & approved by Technodesk.com.au. Technodesk.com.au must receive full payment before it will accept, approve & process an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment & back orders (pre-order).
Technodesk.com.au only accept payments made by;
• Credit or Debit Card
• Direct Deposit transfer only
Please note all Direct Deposit orders will be cancelled where payment funds have not been received by Technodesk in 3 business days.
Product Information Policy
Our website is updated frequently to ensure that you'll view the latest products and correct pricing available, and that you receive all of the latest savings. At the time you make a purchase you agree to the listed price. The listed price is subject to change.
Technodesk reserves the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice due to errors arising from misprints, technical and human errors.
Product Images and other Images
All product images on Technodesk.com.au website may vary from the actual product. All typographical errors are subject to correction. Please note that images are only to be used as a point of reference and are not indicative, in any way, of the actual product.
Product Descriptions and Specifications
Please be assured that Technodesk make every effort to ensure product description accuracy, however specifications, features, documents and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, Technodesk will endeavour to correct the error as soon as possible. Should you receive an order which does not match the online product description please contact Technodesk.com.au.
Please note that product availability is subject to change at any time. Stock showing as available at time of ordering may sell out and therefore be on backorder. Technodesk will endeavour to fulfil your order as soon as possible and will notify you or update your item status with ETAs where possible. Should suppliers also not have the product in stock then you may request a modification, refund or store credit.